Saturday 7 April 2012

LATIHAN SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 9 SMPN

Djoko Tri Wilarto was very busy last week. He wrote some letters for his parents and friends on Monday. On Tuesday he visited Retu Praditya's school. He played tennis for two hours there. Retu Praditya is his friend
          In the evening he went to the sport shop, He bought a new tennis racket. Then he played tennis again the whole day on Wednesday.
          He stayed home in the evening. He was very tired Then he spoke to his parents on the phone.
          On Thursday he watched the football match on television. At the weekend he visited his brother's badminton club at Jalan Angsana I

1.   What does Retu Praditya do?

A.A shopkeeper
B.A businessmen
C.An athlete
D.A student

2.   The text is.about Djoko Wilarto's ........last week.

A.sports
B.schedule
C.weekend
D.busy day

3.   What did he do on Monday last week?

A.He wrote some letters for his friends and parents
B.He was very busy to write the letters
C.He gave his new tennis rackett to retu Pradityat
D.He spoke to his friend Retu Praditya

4.   Ratna : Hello, Imam. What about the English novel I lent you?
Imam : Oh. It's quite good, but ........ I forgot to bring it now.
Ratna : Never mind. You can bring it next time.

A.I'd like you to help me
B.I don't thing so
C.I'm so sorry
D.I'm glad you lent me it

5.   A  :  What did Sandra do in the hospital yesterday?
B  :  She ........ of patients.
A  :  I didn't know that she is a nurse.
B  :  No, she's a doctor.

A.took care
B.takes care
C.will take care
D.is taking care

6.   Mr. Imam  :  Your son studies very diligently.
Mr. Tofik   :  He does. He ........ to be an engineer.
Mr. Imam  :  I see.

A.seems
B.wants
C.needs
D.thinks

7.   Doctor  :  What's your problem?
Wilarto :  I have ........ My ankle.
Doctor  : What happened ?
Wilarto :  I fell off from my bicycle last night.

A.operated
B.injured
C.examined
D.done

8.   Abi     :  ........ Is the children park from here?
Made :  It's about three kilometers.

A.How heavy
B.How soon
C.How wide
D.How far

9.   Bogor is known as a rainy city. It rains almost everyday there. Look, there are black ....... in the sky. It's going to rain again.

A.forests
B.tides
C.clouds
D.winds

10.   1. Open road race is a bicycle race.
2. More than 100 athletes will join the race.
3. Like the other athletes she also wants to win the fist prize.
4. Nurhayati is one of them.
5. It will be in Jakarta.
6. So she practices cycling everyday.
The arrangement for a good paragraph is ........

A.1 - 5 - 2 - 4 - 3 - 6
B.2 - 1 - 4 - 6 - 5 - 3
C.3 - 6 - 4 - 2 - 5 - 1
D.5 -2 - 1 - 6 - 3 - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment